Valentine’s Day can be an incredibly hard time of year to shop for gifts, especially if you have no idea what your girlfriend likes! If you find yourself in this boat, never fear. Our Valentine’s Day gift guide will help you find the perfect gift for your girlfriend this year that she’ll love!
1) A Fun Night Out
Dinner and a movie is always a classic, but why not switch it up this year? Try tickets to a show or a new restaurant followed by drinks at a chic bar. It’ll be a night she won’t soon forget. Also, try out the best in upcoming artists with concert tickets for one of their upcoming tours. The Experience: Experiences are a perfect way to spend time together without worrying about having too much stuff around the house later on. Head out for an adventure in another city like kayaking through Alcatraz Island or hiking Big Sur State Park- you’ll both have memories that will last a lifetime!
Flowers are always a great way to show your girlfriend how much you care about her. But, if you really want to impress her this Valentine’s Day, ditch the roses and go for something a little more unique. Here are 10 flowers that are sure to put a smile on her face:
1. Lavender – Known for its calming properties, lavender is the perfect way to show your girlfriend how much you appreciate her.
A lingerie is always a good idea for Valentine’s Day. It’s both sexy and romantic, and it shows that you’re thinking about your partner’s pleasure. And don’t worry if lingerie shopping isn’t your thing: she can do all the work on this one by going online.
4) A Romantic Getaway
Is there anything more romantic than a getaway? Whether it’s a weekend at a cozy cabin or a week in an exotic location, getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life is a perfect way to show your significant other how much you care. Plus, it gives you quality time together without distractions.
5) Help Around the House
Valentine’s Day is a special day to show your girlfriend how much you love her. But what do you get her that will really show her how much you care? Something that shows you’ve been paying attention and know what she likes. Here are 10 ideas to get you started.
1. Get her a gift card to her favorite restaurant or store. This way she can treat herself to something she really wants.
2. Plan a romantic evening at home.
6) Tickets to an Event
1. If your girlfriend is into live music, then getting her tickets to see her favorite band or artist perform is a great way to show how much you care.
2. Or, if she’s more into theater or movies, get her tickets to see a show or film she’s been dying to see.
3. Another option is to get her tickets to a sporting event if she’s a fan of a particular team.
7) Spa Treatments
Treating your girlfriend to a spa day is a great way to show her how much you care. Plus, it’s a chance for her to relax and de-stress. Here are some great ideas for spa treatments that she’ll love
8) Personalized Gift – Name Necklace
Is your girlfriend a sucker for personalized gifts? A name necklace is a great way to show her how much you care. You can find these necklaces at most jewelry stores, or you can order one online. Just be sure to get her name spelled correctly!
Is your girlfriend a fan of perfume or cologne? If so, you can’t go wrong with a gift that lets her choose her own scent. Even better, buy her a perfume or cologne that she’s been wanting but hasn’t been able to justify purchasing for herself. She’ll love that you were thinking of her and that you know what she likes.
A piece of jewelry is always a great gift, and it’s even better on Valentine’s Day. But how do you know what to get? Here are a few tips for picking out the perfect gift for your girlfriend:
– Make sure the gemstones in the jewelry match her birthstone or favorite color.
– If she doesn’t wear much jewelry, try getting her something else instead like flowers or chocolate.
– Consider where she lives and what type of climate she prefers before buying a scarf or gloves (since those won’t be useful in other climates).
– Ask her girlfriends for suggestions!