1.) Create a public account for your account.
- Log into your profile and click on the three dots located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose Edit Profile.
- Scroll down to toggle the private account off.
- Anyone can now view your stories, without having been cleared through you! Be aware that the fact that you have made your account public means that anyone can view your posts, contact you and read your story highlights.
- To increase the number of views on your content, begin by sharing engaging content that encourages people to be interested in watching it.
- Utilize hashtags and location tags whenever appropriate, since these will make your content more visible to those who may not have followed you at the moment.
2) Choose compelling images
- Make sure you post content that is engaging and relevant to your target audience.
- Make use of hashtags, @mentions, and tags on your location to reach a larger audience.
- Make use of Stories ads to advertise your content to those who do not follow your account.
- Live stream on Instagram to interact with your followers in real-time.
- Work with brands and users to produce co-branded content.
- Make use of Instagram Insights to measure your performance and help you improve your strategy for content.
3) Incorporate Hashtags
The first step toward getting more views for Instagram stories is to use the correct hashtags. This is a matter of finding popular and relevant hashtags that can be able to reach your intended audience.
4.) Include value in every blog
If you’re looking to gain more genuine Instagram story views there are some ways you can go about it. First, make sure that your stories are of high quality and have value for your viewers. Third, use hashtags and regularly post to ensure your stories are seen by more eyes. Third, tag other Instagram users and places in your stories. Fourth, you can run adverts through Instagram Stories. Fifth, collaborate with influencers that have huge followers. Sixth, promote your stories on different sites on social networks. Also, make sure your stories are interesting by using innovative images and audio. If you follow these guidelines you’ll be on your way to having more authentic Instagram stories in 2023!
5) Follow the influencers
- Find influencers in your area that you like Follow them. Find out what kind of stories they write along with how often and frequently they update these stories.
- Get involved in their story by commenting, liking, or sharing their stories. This will attract their attention, and may even be featured on their page.
- Use relevant hashtags in your own content to ensure that those looking for these topics will discover your content.
- Use Instagram’s latest story features such as polls and quizzes to engage your followers and inspire users to tell their story friends.
- You can organize a contest or give away your story and invite your followers to share it for the chance to be entered.
6) Create your personal brand through every story you tell
- Tell interesting stories that grab interest.
- Utilize appropriate hashtags in order to connect with a larger group of people.
- Geotag your place to connect to local users.
- Post frequently and engage with other users regularly.
- Make use of attractive images and innovative content to make your site stand out.
- Make use of Instagram Stories features, like quizzes and polls.
- Make sure to promote the Stories on Instagram. Stories through other platforms on social media.
7) Collaboration with other accounts
- Contact accounts that have an audience similar to yours to find out whether they’d be interested in an exchange of shootouts.
- Make sure to use hashtags that are relevant to your content so that viewers who are looking for these themes can find your posts.
- Live to stream your story on Instagram! This is an excellent way to increase viewers and engagement for your posts.
- Create interesting and original content that will make viewers desire to stay and listen to your story.
- Utilize all the features Instagram Stories has to offer including stickers, polls, and GIFs.
- It is important to ensure that your stories are of high quality and properly edited. The audience is more inclined to view a video that looks professional.