Learning is an ongoing process. Learning and teaching methods are constantly changing as new technologies or innovations in the world emerge. Technology has made it possible to make a significant improvement in the teaching and learning process. It improves every day, making the learning process more effective. pear deck is one of the most effective teaching methods. Let’s take a look at it.
Pear Deck – What’s Peardeck used to do?
The Pear Deck allows teachers to enhance their teaching and make it more effective for their students. Physical classes can present challenges for teachers, as they may have to deal with ambiguities or difficulties in delivering lectures.
This tool allows teachers to overcome difficulties and engage students, making learning more powerful. This is the age for remote learning, as you already know. The Pear deck allows for remote learning.
Teachers can use it to test the abilities of their students by using different question-answer sessions.
Joinpd What’s Peardeck used to do?
Joinpd allows you to participate in presentations held by teachers via the joinpd website. We can also say that ” Joinpd” active software provides educational facilities, such as the ability to create a presentation for students and teachers.
What Characteristics are in Joinpd?
We will be discussing how the pear deck can help teachers improve their learning. There are many ways it can help educators. It helps teachers to assess their understanding.
Content Availability – Teachers can create a presentation on the pear deck and upload videos to their students. Templates are needed to help teachers create lessons on new topics. Pear deck already has many templates that can be used for this purpose. It is available on the official website.
Helping videos – The Pear Deck helps educators with its easy and simple use. If you are familiar with how to use an application or website, you can easily run it. The complete guide to using the features of the Pear deck is provided by the pear deck for educators. There are many tip videos on the peardeck for educators, such as how to create a peardeck account, how you can make scratch from it, add questions to existing presentations, use slide library, manage your students and give notes to them.
Training: The Pear Deck offers a training session to both new and experienced educators. This training is intended for administrators and teachers. This webinar session is pre-recorded and will help you get started. These sessions include:
- Introduction to the pear deck for Google slides.
- Google slides for pear deck accelerated
- Pear Deck for PowerPoint Online
All the training mentioned is available to both the beginner and intermediate.
Active learning: The Pear deck fully supports active learning. Active learning involves students participating in the learning process, such as class discussion and practice. Through a variety of activities, Pear deck engages pupils. Traditional learning requires that the students only listen to lectures and not take part in activities. Active learning is the evolution of group work. This type of learning improves performance and engagement among students.
Pear Deck Pricing Details
The pear deck includes some features that you can use for a limited time. The pear deck is a voice for the student in learning. You can obtain pear deck services for districts. You can choose from different packages with different features at different prices.
- You can design lessons using questions, polls, and quizzes.
- Use Microsoft and Google tools to collaborate.
- Incognito answers for project pupils
- Students can attend sessions even if they don’t have an email address.
- Teachers can use templates to help them teach.
- The cost is 149.99$/year
- See the responses of pupils with their names.
- You can add a drawing or draggle responses.
- Slides can be audio enhanced
- You can add questions or activities.
- Feedback can be provided by educators to pupils.
Other than that, there are many other features.
Custom (schools, district):
- Students and teachers get a premium
- Training and professional development.
- Teachers and administrators can access efficiency reports.
- There is no hidden charges or data storage.
How do I create a PearDeck account for a teacher?
You must first create an account before you can log in to the pear deck. Here are some steps to follow to sign up for your account.
- Visit the official website for the pear deck. Select the signup option.
- You can choose to have a teacher or an administrator. You can choose according to your needs.
- Access to your Google Drive will be required by Pear Deck. Please allow access.
- Answer the question posed by the pear deck.
- Enter your email address and password. After you have granted access to the storage.
- Enter your school and postcode. You can replace it with any 5-digit number if it isn’t in the list.
- Follow the instructions to add on Google Slides.
How do I log in to joinpd to be a student?
Follow these instructions if you’re a student searching for login procedures in Joinpd:
- Visit an official website https://app.peardeck.com and press login with Gmail or Microsoft.
- Connect your account to Onedrive or Google Drive for cloud storage.
- After you sign up on PearDeck, you will be able to access your account and join the presentation.
- Once you click the Join presentation button, it will get a Peardeck code to enter. A teacher will assign the joinPD code to each student. Each student receives a Gmail code and a JoinPD code from their teacher.
- Students can access the presentation easily.
Joinpd is the most powerful tool/software to allow students and teachers to create and join presentations. Joinpd, an American online education platform, offers a variety of educational opportunities for students and teachers.
Pear Deck is a great site for both teachers and students. This platform enhances learning and makes studying more interesting for students. We hope you find this informative.