Effective SEO Strategies for Shopify sites
Shopify is among the most popular eCommerce platforms. Since it has easy SEO options, it’s an option for a large number of eCommerce entrepreneurs. Shopify has grown in popularity and more than 1 million businesses are powered by Shopify.
To make your business an impact and increase sales, it is necessary to adopt an SEO strategy for Shopify. It is easy to implement your SEO using the SEO enhancements offered by Shopify. Shopify platform.
Inexperienced use of SEO features could lead to problems like duplicate content, so it is important to know how to utilize these features. There are many ways to optimize your Shopify site and increase traffic, without creating any issues.
Image Source: unsplash.com
Shopify SEO features
- The backend user interface of Shopify allows you to easily make modifications to the SEO on-page features. You can even see how your changes will be able to show up in search results.
- Shopify utilizes a coordinated website structure that allows search engines to easily browse the site. Shopify also provides a sitemap to help search engines index the site.
- Shopify lets you create 301 redirects to redirect visitors from broken links to your site.
- Shopify allows canonical URLs that determine the master page’s identity to Google.
- It provides free SSL encryption in all the plans.
- It allows you to build a mobile-friendly website.
- The Shopify application gives access to a variety of SEO tools.
Optimizing Shopify store
It is essential to optimize your Shopify store in order to rank higher in search results and increase its visibility. The steps are the following:
- Create a Shopify store with Google Search Console and Bing Webmasters Tools to see what technical issues hinder your site from being crawled or indexed.
- Your Shopify store must have a quick page upload time. Making sure your site is light will ensure you a high ranking in search results.
- Conduct keyword research to identify the most relevant keyword. Make use of keyword research tools.
- Make sure you use the right page titles for your products and pages and include target keywords within the titles. Your Shopify blog and page should be clearly named.
- Use the headings in a proper manner and include the target keyword inside the headline.
- Create attractive meta descriptions that attract more clicks.
- Create distinct product names and descriptions, which will decrease the chance of having duplicate content.
- Optimize the filenames and Alt-tags to images, as search engines require this information to make content accessible and categorize it.
- Clear URLs helps search engines and users to understand the information.
- Create rich Schema Tags for your pages and products. This can help users as well as the search engines to understand the content prior to clicking on it.
- Utilize Yoast SEO, the Yoast SEO app to identify the necessary modifications to the content.
- Utilize the Shopify blog to reach out to a wider public.
- Build backlinks for the Shopify store by obtaining sites to connect to your site organically.
- Create content that is engaging to improve the amount of time people spend for Shopify. Shopify store.
We provide Services for Shopify SEO including website audits search, keyword review, and analysis as well as a variety of back-linking services, including off-page and on-page optimization, SEO technical, content audit, and conversion rate optimization.
Also Read: HOW TO BEAT YOUR COMPETITORS WITH SEO