The National Basketball Association (NBA) season is upon us, and what better way to kick it off than by watching some of the best basketball players in the world go head-to-head on your favorite Kodi addons? Whether you’re a diehard fan or just an NBA casual, there are plenty of ways to catch all of the action live and on-demand without having to pay outrageous cable fees. If you want to watch NBA on Kodi Addon, here’s how to do it in three simple steps!
The National Basketball Association or the NBA is one of the four major professional leagues in North America. The league has been ranked as the best league in the world based on player talent and game quality by ESPN. With that being said, if you are a diehard fan of this particular league, then there is no need for you to miss out on any games because Kodi allows you to watch all these games live without any problems. All you have to do is install the right add-ons and everything will be just fine. For this tutorial, we will be using the following add-ons: SportsDevil, cCloud TV, IceFilms, and Castaway. If you want to stream it through your browser, click here.
How To Install SportsDevil On Kodi 17.6 Krypton
SportsDevil is the best add-on for watching NBA games on your Amazon Fire Stick. The download is free and easy to install. Follow these three steps:
1) Open the Amazon App Store, then search for SportsDevil and select the correct version of SportsDevil that corresponds with your device.
2) Install the app and wait for it to load.
3) Click Add-ons on the menu bar and select Install from Repository.
4) Choose SportsDevil from the list of options and press Install. You will see a warning message at this point which you should read before proceeding.
5) Press Yes to confirm the installation of SportsDevil.
6) You will now see an icon for SportsDevil on the left side of your screen when you go back to the home screen, so just click it!
7) If there’s a game you want to watch, all you have to do is scroll through the channels until you find one!
Configuring SportsDevil on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
SportsDevil is one of the most popular sources for live sports and lives TV, so it’s worth adding. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Download the SportsDevil .zip file from their website, unzip it and move it over to your videos folder inside of your Kodi installation.
2) Head back into the Settings menu, select Add-ons and then choose Install from the zip file
3) In this case, you want to look for SportsDevil.
4) Double-click on SportsDevil and wait until you see a notification that SportsDevil has been installed successfully.
5) Head back into your video add-ons and look for SportsDevil. To begin, you can use their Live TV section to watch live games, highlights, replays, and more. For those looking for a specific game, search by date or team name. If you’re trying to find out who won a game last night, go ahead and type it in the search bar. They also have a list of channels with all different types of sports events airing throughout the day.